Preparation Time: 5 minutes Prep, 1 hour Marinating
Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
- 600g Chestnut Brae pork chops (Purchase here)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Chestnut Brae, Chestnut Mustard (Purchase here)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp Chestnut Brae, Brae-B-Q Sauce (Purchase here)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of each chopped sage, oregano, and thyme fresh (or 1tsp of dried mixed herbs)
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary.
- Place pork chops in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Once combined pour these over the chops.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
- Set the temperature on the air fryer to 200C and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Place chops in a single layer in the air fryer and baste well with marinade.
- Sprinkle liberally with salt.
- Cook for 12 minutes, checking at the halfway point to brush on more marinade.
Inspired by: bestrecipes.com.au