Prep Time: 5min
Marinating Time: 20min
Cook Time: 25min
- 500g chestnuts, cooked and peeled (Purchase here)
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160° fan forced.
- Combine miso, tahini and soy sauce into a large bowl.
- Add the chestnuts and toss to coat. Allow to marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Place the chestnuts onto a lined baking tray and sprinkle with chilli flakes. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until warm and slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately. Makes a great addition to an antipasto platter or as a snack with your favourite drinks.
Recipe and Image Credits: Chestnuts Australia