Preparation Time: 20mins
Cook Time: 55mins
- 12 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted, plus more for greasing pan
- 1 cup raw honey
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Zest of ½ orange
- 2 cups chestnut flour (purchase here)
- ½ cup whole blanched almonds
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 375°F / 180C. Grease a 25cm / 10″ cake pan; set aside.
- Whisk butter, honey, milk, vanilla, salt, and zest in a bowl.
- Add flour and whole almonds; stir until smooth.
- Pour batter into pan; sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake until browned and set, about 25 minutes.