- 240g of Chestnur Brae whole, peeled chestnuts (purchase here)
- 2 potatoes
- 4 thin slices of Chestnut Brae’s chestnut fed pork (purchase here)
- 2 tablespoons chopped spring onion
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped chervil
- 1 loose leaf lettuce
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper
- Cook the potatoes in plenty of water.
- Roast chestnuts in oven at 200C for 20 minutes
- Fry the pork in a frying pan.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves, spring onion, chopped chervil and cherry tomatoes in a large salad bowl.
- Cover them with pork, then warm potatoes cut into slices.
- Add cooked chestnuts.
- Combine oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a jar and shake well to make the vinaigrette sauce.
- Serve the salad with the vinaigrette sauce