Chef: Glen Barratt
Degree of difficulty: Medium
- 2 pork cutlets (purchase here)
- 1 lime
- salt flakes
- 10 pea pods
- 10 beans
- 12 snow peas
- 6 spears asparagus
- 4 kiffler potatoes
- 1 peach
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard or Chestnut Brae mustard (purchase here)
- 1 tablespoon your favourite vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- olive oil
- Heat grill to hot and flat grill to a moderate temperature.
- Whisk all dressing components together seasoning to taste.
- Zest and juice lime over pork. Allow to marinate at least 15 minutes achieving better flavour by leaving longer.
- Boil potatoes till cooked but still firm. Cut lengthways and place on moderate flat grill with some oil and cook till potato becomes crispy.
- Remove ends from peas and beans, peel asparagus then lightly grill all.
- Season and lightly oil pork and peach and cook on hot grill. Cook pork till firm but still juicy, meat should be pink, below medium, ensuring tenderness. Allow to rest keeping warm. Cook peach caramelizing and heating through.
- Assemble salad components topping with grilled peach and serving beside cutlet. Drizzle with mustard vinaigrette.